Saturday, January 31, 2009

Explanations

1/31/09

            Everything makes sense now… Antonia’s mother passed away on Friday morning so she took off to Sevilla, leaving us each 30 euro to cover our food expenses until Monday when she will come back. She didn’t want to wake me up (and I assume didn’t want to explain everything) so she just creeped on into my room and left the money on my computer.

            As for the mustard and bags… it was a DIFFERENT creeper into my room who left those. Chessie had bought the Dijon and the sandwich bags the previous day and thought I might need them to pack my lunch so she left them on my floor so I would know where they were. It’s all seems clear NOW, yet I was by myself that entire day left to my own speculations as to what had occurred in the morning hours inside my room next to my sleeping face. Chessie and Thea both had a field trip that day and Antonia didn’t leave me a note or anything. When I came home in the afternoon Marta was there, jamming to her tunes and cleaning the kitchen, and she told me what had happened.

            We’ve had a 3 day weekend which means I have put off doing any homework and I have to finish Orwell’s “Homage to Catalonia” which means I need to start reading rigggghhhtt…. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment