Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sickos

"How did you lose your voice? Did you drink something cold?"

-Antonia to Chessie-

Thea and Chessie are both sick right now. Needless to say, the slippers in the house rule is on crack down.

Antonia completely lost her voice last week and I was talking to her about it. Here is a lil excerpt:

"Well, I'm glad you're doing better. I hope I don't get sick."
"Yes, well I went to lunch with my friend last week and she likes to drink her beer cold. So she put some ice in my beer. That's why I got sick."

Obviously.

3 comments:

  1. I see you rearranged our follower's pictures. What's that about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't rearrange them, I would have no idear how to go about doing that. They must just shuffle themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be real people on the top row and pretending to be real on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete