Monday, April 20, 2009

12 Days and Counting

The end is approaching.

Things I still have to accomplish:

Register for Iowa classes
Finish a 20 page story
Finish an 8 page paper
Finish another 8 page paper
Write a 4 page paper
Do 3 presentations
Write 2 take home finals
Take 2 other finals
Die.

I really don't have time to squeeze in any enjoyment of the last days... hopefully by the end of this week I will have finished at least a chunk of that stuff and then the very last week I might have a day or two of free time. 
I finished one presentation today and my Barcelona class teacher says my paper sounds like it's going to be interesting and enjoyable to read. I beg to differ.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sweetie! You're in the home stretch. Just try to keep control, as it feels like you are skidding, spinning and bumping into things all the way to home plate. You'll make it, and soon you will be back in sunny (I hope) Chi town. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete